Your request must be in writing. Please send an email to:
Include your Full Name, Date of Birth, Address and Phone Number.
IF YOU HAVE A BREAST CONCERN PLEASE STATE BREAST CONCERN IN THE SUBJECT LINE OF YOUR EMAIL.
We are currently experiencing a backlog and are running behind in processing requests. Unfortunately it is a very time consuming process and can't be rushed. It takes anywhere from 20 minutes to over an hour to process each request after the records have been retrieved from storage. Please be patient and know that every request is important to us.
If your name has changed or may be different at the time services were provided, then please provide that information as well. We want to insure that we are providing the correct records.
If you call, Do Not Leave a voicemail message, we only provide instructions for making a request thru the phone number. If you don't have email, you can submit your request thru the button located at the bottom of this page.
Records are stored in a secure facility and processing each request requires multiple steps.
1. We must find you in our system
2. We have to retrieve your records from the storage facility
3. Imaging services provided to you prior to June 1st 2012 are analog (actual xray film) and must be retrieved.
4. Imaging services provided to you after June 1st 2012 are digital and must be burned to CD-Roms.
5. We pull and and make copies of all reports that were sent to the ordering physicians.
6. Only after all of the above steps are completed are a patients records ready to be picked up.
When completed, we will contact you to arrange for you to pick your records up.
Pickups are by appointment only. We have set up an office in Hyde Park (just west of Downtown Tampa) for patients to pickup their records.
When the appointment is scheduled, we then provide you with the address and directions. The office is not staffed normal business hours. We try to be available for appointments most Mondays thru Fridays from 10:00am thru 3:00pm. We can also arrange to meet a patient early morning, late afternoon and evening and also on some weekends.